Looking for a herbal hot maple drink recipe, or warm gin cocktail to enjoy as the fall winds begin to rise? Sip on this rosemary, sage, and maple hot toddy as you cozy up inside and reflect on the summer to fall, to winter transition. Easy to enjoy with or without alcohol, this hot toddy with maple syrup is sure to be fast fall favorite.
Magically Delicious Libations
for Every Occasion
Learn more about recent features!
Add Some Magic to Your Mixology
- 10 Easy Ways to Make ANY Drink Halloween ReadyLooking for simple yet delightful ways to add a touch of spookiness for an easy halloween drink? Uncover 10 simple ideas you can add a touch of magic to any drink or cocktail to make it halloween ready!
- A Maple & Hazelnut Old Fashioned: A Fall Recipe for the Harvest SeasonCelebrate the autumn flavors with this smooth, subtly sweet maple and hazelnut old fashioned drink recipe. With a touch of kitchen witchery, this concoction is inspired by the grounding, wise, and abundant folkloric magic of the season.
- Herbal Maple Hot Toddy Drink Recipe for Fall and Autumn – Introspection, Grounding, and CleansingLooking for a herbal hot maple drink recipe, or warm gin cocktail to enjoy as the fall winds begin to rise? Sip on this rosemary, sage, and maple hot toddy as you cozy up inside and reflect on the summer to fall, to winter transition. Easy to enjoy with or without alcohol, this hot toddy with maple syrup is sure to be fast fall favorite.
- Pisces Moon Drink RecipesWith the changing of the seasons amidst detail-oriented and productive Virgo season, the Pisces full moon on Monday September 20th offers a key time to pause and go with the flow. What better way to celebrate the moon in watery Pisces, than with a drink? Read on to uncover some drink recipe ideas from my book WitchCraft Cocktails and the blog, for the full moon in pisces 2021.
- A Fig & Maple Sour: Harvest Moon Drink RecipeSip in the flavors of the transition from bright summer to crisp fall, with this deeply soothing, rejuvenating, and sensual fig and maple vodka cocktail. Using summer herbs like lavender, sage, and brightening lemon citrus, and fall spices like nutmeg, anise, and even woodsy maple, this juicy fig concoction is sure to inspire your inner fire of inspiration. Combining the folk and magical associations of these ingredients, you have a concoction that is rich with energy for spiritual wisdom, creative inspiration, love, and prosperity! A perfect harvest and seasonal concoction in both flavor and energy.
- Sipping the Sagittarius Lunar Eclipse: Cocktail Recipes to Call Down the MoonIn need of a refreshing drink to amid the hectic eclipse energies? Or perhaps you’re looking for a spirited libation to celebrate the occasion? From a Bees Knees Variation, to a nonalcoholic spiced honey lemonade, and whiskey sour for spirited new beginnings, I have you covered!
- Beltane BeveragesCelebrate Beltane, May Day, and spring with some luscious concoctions for beauty, love, happiness, and abundance.
- The Enchanted GardenA crisp, light, and floral concoction to celebrate the Spring flowers for peace, beauty, and love! With cucumber, basil, rose liqueur, and honey, this vodka concoction is inspired by the youthful, elegant, beauty of Spring.