Draw down the Cancer Full Moon with these lunar libations, and add some magic to your mixology! With jasmine and rose as the central ingredients, these concoctions are inspired by the Cancer Full Moon for love, self care, beauty, psychic abilities, and emotional and spirit-ual transformation. Use them as is, to inspire your own concoctions, or even to inspire your own lunar rituals, like a jasmine and rose bath.
Magically Delicious Libations
for Every Occasion
Learn more about recent features!
Add Some Magic to Your Mixology
- Sipping the Sagittarius Lunar Eclipse: Cocktail Recipes to Call Down the MoonIn need of a refreshing drink to amid the hectic eclipse energies? Or perhaps you’re looking for a spirited libation to celebrate the occasion? From a Bees Knees Variation, to a nonalcoholic spiced honey lemonade, and whiskey sour for spirited new beginnings, I have you covered!
- Beltane BeveragesCelebrate Beltane, May Day, and spring with some luscious concoctions for beauty, love, happiness, and abundance.
- The Enchanted GardenA crisp, light, and floral concoction to celebrate the Spring flowers for peace, beauty, and love! With cucumber, basil, rose liqueur, and honey, this vodka concoction is inspired by the youthful, elegant, beauty of Spring.
- Maple & RoseIf looking to celebrate Beltane & the coming of summer, with creativity, love, and happiness, this Maple & Rose concoction is for you! With seasonal strawberry for love, harmony, and luck, peach for happiness and health, and maple for love, wellness, and abundance – this rum concoction is a juicy and luscious concoction to enjoy the passing of seasons.
- Sipping the Scorpio MoonThe Stinging Scorpio moon amidst luxurious, rooted Taurus season invites a reflection on the duality between stability and change, and invites us to reflect (and face) our inner truths, to release what holds us back for transformation. The moon in sensual and intense scorpio can …
- The Painted LadyA floral, balanced, refreshing sour variation with rye whiskey, rose, orange notes, and red wine! Inspired by tattoos, with the energy of creativity, rebirth, beauty, and celebrating the physical.
- Scorpio Moon SmashCelebrate the dynamic energy of the sensual, powerful, transformative Scorpio Moon with this Scorpio Moon Smash. With blackberry, mint, basil, ginger, orange, whiskey, and dark rum, this is a refreshing and juicy concoction for some Scorpio-inspired intimacy, truth, and abundance.
- Love PotionsWith Valentines Day around the corner, there’s no better time to make a little love potion. Whether you are looking for concoction for you and your partner, or to enjoy by yourself, here are beverages from both the blog and my book to inspire your valentines day love potions.