With Valentines Day around the corner, there’s no better time to make a little love potion. Whether you are looking for concoction for you and your partner, or to enjoy by yourself, here are beverages from both the blog and my book to inspire your valentines day love potions.
Magically Delicious Libations
for Every Occasion
Learn more about recent features!
Add Some Magic to Your Mixology
- Love PotionsWith Valentines Day around the corner, there’s no better time to make a little love potion. Whether you are looking for concoction for you and your partner, or to enjoy by yourself, here are beverages from both the blog and my book to inspire your valentines day love potions.
- Aquarius New Moon MixologyAlign to the Aquarius New Moon in true “cup-bearer” form with this cherry, sage, and lemon concoction to inspire optimism, purification, and insight.
- Leo Lunar LibationsBathe in the lavish Leo lunar light and spark your creativity, confidence, and excitement with these Leo-inspired beverages. Read more on to learn a bit about this full moon, some cocktails I suggest for those that have my book, and then two concoctions I have available right here on my blog!
- Cancer Full Moon MixologyDraw down the Cancer Full Moon with these lunar libations, and add some magic to your mixology! With jasmine and rose as the central ingredients, these concoctions are inspired by the Cancer Full Moon for love, self care, beauty, psychic abilities, and emotional and spirit-ual transformation. Use them as is, to inspire your own concoctions, or even to inspire your own lunar rituals, like a jasmine and rose bath.
- Cancer Moon MojitoA bright, lemon mojito with hints of jasmine and rose, along with lavender and mint, to connect to the Cancer Moon for emotional and spirit(ual) revitalization.
- Winter RoseCombining the spellbinding essences of jasmine, rose, lemon for a floral and crisp beverage, this concoction is attuned to the energies of the Cancer Full Moon for all your love, healing, and purifying lunar magic.
- Jasmine-Rose Simple SyrupA floral and elevating cocktail syrup combing the beguiling aromatics of jasmine and rose for calling down the Cancer Moon for love, spirituality, healing and psychic abilities.
- Drinking the YuletideSip in the season this Winter Solstice with these magical beverages! From the Candied Orange for positivity and love, the Solstice Old Fashioned for grounding and abundance, and the Evergreen Gimlet to cleanse away 2020 and enhance your intuition for divination for some 2021 goal-setting, I’ve just the winter beverage for you!