With the changing of the seasons amidst detail-oriented and productive Virgo season, the Pisces full moon on Monday September 20th offers a key time to pause and go with the flow. What better way to celebrate the moon in watery Pisces, than with a drink? Read on to uncover some drink recipe ideas from my book WitchCraft Cocktails and the blog, for the full moon in pisces 2021.
Magically Delicious Libations
for Every Occasion
Learn more about recent features!
Add Some Magic to Your Mixology
- Pisces Moon Drink RecipesWith the changing of the seasons amidst detail-oriented and productive Virgo season, the Pisces full moon on Monday September 20th offers a key time to pause and go with the flow. What better way to celebrate the moon in watery Pisces, than with a drink? Read on to uncover some drink recipe ideas from my book WitchCraft Cocktails and the blog, for the full moon in pisces 2021.
- A Fig & Maple Sour: Harvest Moon Drink RecipeSip in the flavors of the transition from bright summer to crisp fall, with this deeply soothing, rejuvenating, and sensual fig and maple vodka cocktail. Using summer herbs like lavender, sage, and brightening lemon citrus, and fall spices like nutmeg, anise, and even woodsy maple, this juicy fig concoction is sure to inspire your inner fire of inspiration. Combining the folk and magical associations of these ingredients, you have a concoction that is rich with energy for spiritual wisdom, creative inspiration, love, and prosperity! A perfect harvest and seasonal concoction in both flavor and energy.
- Sipping the Sagittarius Lunar Eclipse: Cocktail Recipes to Call Down the MoonIn need of a refreshing drink to amid the hectic eclipse energies? Or perhaps you’re looking for a spirited libation to celebrate the occasion? From a Bees Knees Variation, to a nonalcoholic spiced honey lemonade, and whiskey sour for spirited new beginnings, I have you covered!
- Beltane BeveragesCelebrate Beltane, May Day, and spring with some luscious concoctions for beauty, love, happiness, and abundance.
- The Enchanted GardenA crisp, light, and floral concoction to celebrate the Spring flowers for peace, beauty, and love! With cucumber, basil, rose liqueur, and honey, this vodka concoction is inspired by the youthful, elegant, beauty of Spring.
- Maple & RoseIf looking to celebrate Beltane & the coming of summer, with creativity, love, and happiness, this Maple & Rose concoction is for you! With seasonal strawberry for love, harmony, and luck, peach for happiness and health, and maple for love, wellness, and abundance – this rum concoction is a juicy and luscious concoction to enjoy the passing of seasons.
- Sipping the Scorpio MoonThe Stinging Scorpio moon amidst luxurious, rooted Taurus season invites a reflection on the duality between stability and change, and invites us to reflect (and face) our inner truths, to release what holds us back for transformation. The moon in sensual and intense scorpio can …
- The Painted LadyA floral, balanced, refreshing sour variation with rye whiskey, rose, orange notes, and red wine! Inspired by tattoos, with the energy of creativity, rebirth, beauty, and celebrating the physical.