Love Potions: Valentines Cocktails and Mocktails
With Valentines Day around the corner, there’s no better time to make a little love potion. Whether you are looking for concoction for you and your partner, or to enjoy by yourself, here are beverages from both my blog and books to inspire your valentines day concoction.
Love Potions from the Blog
Blackberry Rose Coffee Drink
Cocktail & Mocktail
There’s nothing more romantic than dessert coffee cocktail. Paired with blackberry, floral rose, and almond, you can sip up some sensuality with this sweet, luscious, and energizing dessert coffee cocktail and homemade iced coffee recipe (nonalcoholic). With floral flavors like rose, spices such as vanilla and cardamom, and sensuous blackberry, this Blackberry-Rose Coffee drink) duo is sure to excite the mind and entice the body.
Chamomile Rose Moon Drink
Cocktail & Mocktail
Inspired by the moon, this chamomile moon drink has ingredients perfect for healing and love, for those looking for a more relaxing valentines day love potion. With subtly sweet and grounding maple, warming spices like cardamom and cinnamon, rejuvenating lemon, floral rose, and comforting apple, this refreshing tea cocktail is a perfect love cocktail and mocktail to inspire comfort and inner tranquility.
Hibiscus Moon Mix
Cocktail & Mocktail
Looking for a tart and berry sensual concoction? Sip in the good vibes of love, luck and spirituality with this refreshing rose, berry hibiscus drink recipe. With raspberry and orange for mood boosting, this drink is packed with ingredients to uplift your energy, attune to unconditional love, and inspire jovial happiness. And like many of the other love potion offerings on this page, this drink has both cocktail and mocktail/nonalcoholic options so that anyone can enjoy!
Cranberry Mead Cocktail
If looking for a delicious and unique concoction, look no further than this spiced apple cranberry mead cocktail. Originally inspired by the spiced winter flavors and energy of Capricorn season, this this tasty, zesty cinnamon, clove, apple and cranberry mead cocktail recipe has ingredients also associated with love. So sip this mead cocktail recipe with a loved one, to help renew bonds of commitment, tradition, and love. And you can also enjoy the cranberry mead on its own, too, to have two delicious beverages to enjoy!
Combing the magic of Jasmine and Rose, this syrup that I originally crafted for lunar love for the Cancer moon is an easy go-to syrup for all your Valentines Day potions – alcoholic or not. It can quickly add a pink hue to any of your concoctions. Enjoy as is, add in hibiscus for extra sensuality if desired, or simplify to a rose simple syrup.
Maple & Rose
Creativity, Happiness, Love, Lust
If looking for a more fruity, luscious concoction for Valentine’s Day, this Maple & Rose cocktail is for you! With strawberry for love, harmony, and luck, peach for love, happiness, and health, and maple for love, wellness, and abundance – this rum concoction is a juicy cocktail of happiness and love!
Cancer Moon Mojito
What better way to celebrate love this weekend than with a pink drink? Originally crafted for the Cancer moon, this pink mojito (with cocktail and mocktail variations) utilizes with jasmine, rose, lavender, lemon, and mint, making it a great choice for a renewal and healing in love
with Beltane Beauty as Non-Alcoholic Variation
Beauty, Love, Youth, Joy, Peace
There’s no better time to savor the magic and flavor of rose, than on Valentine’s day. With rose liqueur, a fresh organic Kale, Lemon, Cucumber Vodka from Ving Vodka, and brightening orange, this concoction is great for love, beauty, peace, and celebrating the forthcoming Spring. Or, enjoy the mocktail version Beltane Beauty that uses a homemade rose petal and chamomile iced tea, refreshing apple slice, and soothing vanilla simple syrup.
A zesty rhubarb lemon drop to reignite the romance in your life. Make as is, or swap the rhubarb with something like strawberry for whatever is more convenient for you! Plus learn one way to take the magic of a cocktail to transform it into a full spell with an aligned sugar rim & love spell candle.
The Painted Lady
Love, Lust, Optimism, Creativity, Rebirth
For those looking for a little more advanced of a cocktail, this layered wine, rye whiskey, and rose cocktail is not only delicious, but also delightful to the eye! With a luscious red wine float for sensuality and the body, purifying egg and lemon for rebirth, and loving rose, sugar, rye, and brightening orange – this concoction is a great choice for rebirth and renewal in love and lust.
Love Potions from my Book
Here are some love concoctions from my book WitchCraft Cocktails
- “Love Witch’s Brew” – With cinnamon, cardamom, rose, and vanilla, this coffee recipe is brewed especially with love in mind. Designed to accompany some love divination, you can sip while doing a love spread, or divine the leftover grounds and herbs in your cup like you would for tea leaves. A video demo of this drink and the “Love Divination Coffee” is here.
- “Love Divination Coffee” – Once you’ve made the Love Witch’s Brew, you can also turn it into a cocktail by adding cream, Irish Whiskey, whipped cream, and nutmeg for great Irish coffee. So, you can enjoy the Love Witch’s Brew in the morning and double up the recipe, and use the remaining for an after dinner dessert drink with this Irish coffee Variation.
- “Love’s Lucky Charm” – With cherry, strawberry, grenadine, and rum, this concoction is designed to bring luck, love and wishes.
- “Venus Spritzer” – For those who are ready to welcome in spring, and want to sip in abundance and luxury this Valentines Day, the Venus Sprizter is the way to go. With cucumber, rose vodka, honey, and lavender, this concoction is a luxurious and refreshing love concoction.
- “Milk Moon Beautifier” – A lavender milk and honey recipe you can enjoy with or without alcohol! Add some rose petals, and double up the recipe (minus the alcohol) to add some to your bath for a self love & beauty milk soak.
- “Aphrodite’s Lust Potion” – Utilizing lemon, hibiscus, rose, tequila, lavender, and topped with brut rose to inspire some youthful love and lust.
- “Strawberry Moon Daiquiri”
- “Renewed Love”
- “Love Potion No. 10”
Whether looking to relax at home with some luscious self love potions, or enjoying the day with loved ones, I hope you have a lovely Love Day!