Sip up some solar and summer abundance with this chamomile-orange syrup. With ingredients aligned to the sun, this zesty syrup is simple and easy to make, and it perfect for adding a touch of solar magic to any concoction. Add to your Lammas, Lughnasadh, or Summer solstice drink recipes, or even to craft a simple and magical orange old fashioned.
Magical Alignment: Purification, Money, Creativity
This zesty, inspiring syrup combines the powers of orange & chamomile, to purify and boost your creativity & abundance potency. The flavors of orange oil, and calming chamomile create a sweet & enticing syrup to add to your Lammas recipes for clearing out the old, and bringing in the harvest abundance. To see a tutorial of how to make this syrup, check it out on Instagram
Chamomile-Orange Solar Harvest Syrup
- 2 1-2 inch slices orange peel
- 1 bag chamomile tea
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Place orange peel slices & chamomile in a mason jar. Spend a moment connecting to the energy of the ingredients.
- Pour boiling water over the ingredients, and allow it to steep for 5 minutes.
- Add sugar, stir, and let cool.
- Strain and use right away, or allow to infuse for an extra 24 hours. Store in refrigerator for 3-4 weeks.