Cancer Moon Mojito
A bright, lemon mojito with hints of jasmine and rose, to connect to the Cancer Moon for emotional and spirit(ual) revitalization.
- 10 leaves mint (can vary based on size)
- 3/4 ounce jasmine-rose simple syrup
- 3 dashes/drops lavender bitters (optional)
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1.5 ounces white rum (optional if nonalcoholic)
- 1-1.5 ounces soda water
In a collins glass, add mint leaves, syrup and optional lavender bitters. Muddle the mint leaves, so that they express their oils into the syrup. Then add lemon, rum if you are making it with alcohol, ice, and top with sodawater. (To make a non-alcoholic version, simply forego the rum, and alter the increments per your personal preference).